As most of you know, I am a Singer on YouTube! YouTube's main goal is to gain views but to have fun with it soo... Im having a contest! If you guys help me get every single one of my covers to 1,000 or more views I will give away something FREE! yes, Free! BUT, you either have to: Like my Facebook " Like Page", Follow me on Twitter, or be Subscribed to me on YouTube! On Twitter put a " #BrettJonesCover " in the tweet and on Facebook " Tag " my like page! I will be keeping track! Whoever has the most of those by the time my videos pass 1,000 views I will give out:
1: Grand Prize - T-Shirt, Bracelet, and Autographed photo!
2: Second Prize - Bracelet and Autographed photo!
3: Third Prize- An Autographed Photo!
( You WIN it so All Shipping and Handling is Free! )
Help me get over 1,000 views on each of my videos and YOU could win this! )
P.S For each video there will be winners! <3
Good Luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment