Hey! If you are reading this then I officially LOVE you because you are visiting my OFFICIAL website! Im going to answer a few questions for you! Here they are:
1: Who are you?
Answer: Brett Jones
2: Why should I even be interested?
Answer: Well, Im a good guy! Plus, I work really hard for all of the people who help me achieve my dream of being a Performer!
3: Who are your inspirations?
Answer: Well, since im a YouTuber I am inspired by: Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone, Megan and Liz, Karmin.. etc.. Basically any person who has ever gotten DISCOVERED on YouTube!
4: What do you do?
Answer: I do covers of Popular songs on YouTube
5: Are they interesting?
Answer: They get better and better EVERY time!
6: Do you have a Twitter?
Answer: Yes. Yes, I do! Here is the link: My Twitter ( Click Here )
7: What is the link to your YouTube channel?
Answer: My YouTube ( Click Here )
8: Do you have a "Like Page" on Facebook?
Answer: Yes, I do! Here is the link: Like Page ( Click Here )
9: Do you read all of the comments?
Answer: Yes. Yes, I do!
10: Do you follow back on Twitter?
Answer: Yuppers!
11: Can I go explore the website now?
Answer: Oh, Yeah! sure, Go enjoy it and comment! Share my Videos with your friends and follow all the links! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment